Talking

This week I went back to Vestate. It was really busy so I couldn’t ask questions right away. I decided walked around the warehouse to see people work. I got to see lots of cool things. Most people that work at Vestate are pros. You may think that it takes a SUPER LONG time to make a frame, but watching them makes it seem like it only takes 2 seconds. When I took a look at a video of me making a frame it looked like it took FOREVER. After a while it wasn’t as busy anymore so I walked over to one of the framers. From behind I couldn’t tell who it was but, it turns out is was my aunt. She doesn’t just work on framing frames but she also works on the laser cutting. All of the designing is done on a computer that links with a laser printer. It looks amazing after they are finished. I even got to talk to the person who stocks all the mouldings. Vestate has a large selection of mouldings the shelves are as tall as the ceiling!

(So sorry I forgot to post this blog. I though I did but it was only saved in my drafts)